The 2014 Black Belt African American Genealogy Conference and Family History Fair will be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the Selma-Dallas County Public Library. FREE and open to the public. Space is limited so register early. Click here to download the registration form.
For additional information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Debra Love @ (205) 540-2806.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Another Successful Conference! - March 19th, 2017
- Annual Conference at the Library on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - February 9th, 2017
- Black History Month Photo Exhibit - February 9th, 2017
- Alabama African American Heritage Book - August 12th, 2015
- Thanks for Your Support - February 25th, 2015