Just Like on “Genealogy Roadshow”! Get immediate one-on-one help with your genealogical research at our “Genealogy on the Spot” event on Saturday, February 21, 2015, at the Selma-Dallas County Public Library. nike air max 1 essential uomo
Two FREE Sessions: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. adidas superstar 2 mujer Six Professional Genealogists on hand to assist you: Jesse Baskerville; Johnnie Clark; Mary Jones-Fitts; Elvin D. billig nike air max Lang; Anne Falkenberry Knight; B.J. A.J. McCarron College Jerseys Smothers.
Walk-in registration begins at 9:30 am. Scarpe Hogan First come-first served. nike air max 90 hombre To pre-register, submit your name, email address, phone number, genealogy question and session preference to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 205) 540-2806 or (404) 273-6965. nike air max 2017 goedkoop This is a FREE event but we are asking participants to bring funeral programs to donate or scan on the spot.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Another Successful Conference! - August 19th, 2017
- Annual Conference at the Library on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - August 9th, 2017
- Black History Month Photo Exhibit - August 9th, 2017
- Thanks for Your Support - August 25th, 2015
- Alabama African American Heritage Book - August 12th, 2015