The Pauline Dinkins Anderson Historical Photograph Collection: Images of African Americans in Selma, 1880-1920 will be on display at the Selma-Dallas County Public Library during Black History Month through February 28.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Another Successful Conference! - March 19th, 2017
- Annual Conference at the Library on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - February 9th, 2017
- Alabama African American Heritage Book - August 12th, 2015
- Thanks for Your Support - February 25th, 2015
- Genealogy on the Spot Event - February 15th, 2015